The Bridal Roundtable

Bleu Beauties

in

In search for a wonderful wedding gift to get one of my very best girls I came upon something that just might be worthy.  I'm in LURVE with Bleu Garters!  Based out of L.A. and available for purchase online, the beauty and selection of these lovelies are making me so happy inside.




Choose from categories like Moulin Rouge, Paris 1928, an entire Bridal selection or custom order the perfect garter you have in your head.
 


With selections like "Monaco in White", "Dolly in Pink", "Cupid" and "Modern Pinup", you could find a million different occasions to wear these garters.  Like, for your boudoir photo shoot, wedding and even a sexy night out on your honeymoon.  You definitely won't want your hubby tossing this at his guys, so buy a different one for the toss at the reception.  I might even get one for myself...do you think they "go" with Uggs?

photos via YWD blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This entry is filed under .

You can also follow any responses to all entry through the RSS Comments feed.