The Bridal Roundtable

Phillipe Starck Seating

in

I'm in love with Phillipe Starck.  For those of you who don't know who he is, you can read all about him here and here.  Basically, he is a Design God who invents everything from the very famous King Louis Ghost Chair to household items; and designs for hotels, clothing and oh yeah...$300 million yachts for Russian billionaires.
My love of him started with a trip to visit my favorite girlfriend in NYC.  She was there for business and I took the train in to meet her at the Hudson Hotel (designed by Starck). That's all I needed.
He combines old design with modern and puts a functional, streamlined twist for variations of seating for the home and events.
Now I love a good chiavarri like the rest of us, but what about thinking outside the box for seating at your wedding?  How bout some different Cocktail Hour seating, y'all??
Inspriration for your wedding or event with Phillipe Starck:









0 comments:

Post a Comment

This entry is filed under .

You can also follow any responses to all entry through the RSS Comments feed.