The Bridal Roundtable

{Modern Beauty}

in

I've known about this company for a while and am so excited to share it with you.  This one is for both my photography friends and everyone!  Drop It Modern, a luxury backdrop company out of California, was launched in 2008 by photographer Breanne Schaap.  Breanne has a love for design in all mediums and wanted to bring fabrics of design to every genre with custom print. 

From their website, "Today Drop it MODERN© is the "Original Modern Backdrop Company" known and loved for their rich textures, modern designs and quality materials."

Their website states that they have developed these beautiful backdrops for "the discerning photographer"; but I'm thinking, "Hey! This would be perfect for the DIY bride designing a Guest Photo Area; or hell, even for me to like, hang behind my couch or something.  I'm loving these things!
 See what I mean?  I could look like this when you walk into my house...I have white chairs!

Ok, so what if you're not doing a Guest Photo Area, and you have like paint on the wall and carpeting
and don't really need it for your couch area.  How are you going to use it in your Newport wedding??  I'm sorry...do you NOT see the potential for stand-out ~ rock star dessert table displays?


The potential for these beauties is endless. On their website, they offer an "Imperfect Inventory" page for more affordable options.  They also offer International and Same Day Shipping for the procrastinator, or the emergency-driven go getter.

They offer durable, simple to use support systems and reflectors developed for portability to take on the go and for easy set-up.

Drop It Modern is also wonderful in so many other ways!  They donate a portion of their sales to Living Water International, which provides clean drinking water around the world.  And just when I thought I couldn't love them any more...

All images via Drop It Modern

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This entry is filed under .

You can also follow any responses to all entry through the RSS Comments feed.