The Bridal Roundtable

Merveilleux

in

I found this wonderful Parisian inspired wedding on Ruffled this morning and it has me dreaming of summer weddings and pink pastries.  How did I ever miss this?!  Ahh...I can feel the warm weather already.  Love is in the air...


Both the bridesmaids and groomsmen are rocking the hell out of the pink and blue


Ok, Check out these fingerless gloves!  I'm pulling my hair out!



Gorgeous blue flowers piled high above the cake with fluer de lis designs!!  Too cute.


Excuse me, is that an adorable Parisian bakery set in the background?  That's what I thought.
I just died.


Hello, why have I never thought of blue and white Faberge eggs in the fountain?  So unique.


I want to wake up to this rose centerpiece next to my bed every single day.  Gorg.

*all photos by Jamie Hammond Photography via Amorology

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This entry is filed under .

You can also follow any responses to all entry through the RSS Comments feed.